How do I use these things?
- Clean blisters and hotspots thoroughly.
- If possible, choose a patch large enough to cover the entire blister or hotspot with room to spare.
- Remove the backing from the patch and apply it directly over the blister or hotspot.
- Massage the patch into place, working from the middle to the outside. This will ensure the adhesive bonds well.
- You can remove the patch when you like by soaking it with warm water and gently peeling it off.
- If you want it to continue providing protection while your blister heals up, just be sure to press it dry when it gets wet, and to press down the edges occasionally.
- If your blister becomes more painful, or begins to show signs of infection such as redness or pus, gently remove the patch and seek medical attention.